CNC Technician Needed for Precision Metal Manufacturer in Durham, CT!
Pay Rate: $20.00-$30.00/hour competitive pay based on experience
1st Shift: 8:00-5:00pm, Monday-Friday
CNC Technician Essential Job Duties Includes:
- Effectively and safely mount, install, align and secure fixtures in machines
- Effectively set-up and tear-down tools and fixtures
- Troubleshoot fixture, tooling, and production part problems
- Monitor CNC machines (coolant/oil/quality/levels/) to run predictive maintenance programs as required
- Operation of CNC machines for testing purposes (Mill, Lathe, Bridgeport, Manual, & Power Press)
Minimum Requirements Include:
- 3-5 years of previous training and experience as CNC machine technician, operator, or equivalent position
- Experience and certification in various welding techniques (WIG, TIG, Stick, Laser Beam, Etc.)
- Proficiency in mathematics and mechanical engineering
- Familiar with micrometers, calipers, & gauges
CNC Machine Technicians Will Receive Benefits Such As:
- Weekly Pay with access to pay stubs online and through the Westaff mobile app (access to direct deposit)
- Free Online Skill Building Training Courses
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Retirement savings plan
- Opportunity for advancement/permanent position
Veterans and Military encouraged to apply!
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration for the CNC Technician Position in Durham, CT!