Medical Manufacturing Assembler Needed in Wallingford, CT!
Innovation exceeds expectations with the invention of Quick clotting medical material! The innovating medical devices manufactured here can be used in Hospitals, EMS & Fire Rescue, Law Enforcement, & Military environments. Clean room assembly!
Pay rate: $13.00/hour
Shift: 2nd Shift, 2:30pm- 11:00pm, Monday-Friday
Medical Manufacturing Assemblers Should Expect To:
- Assemble medical kits using blueprint specifications
- Pack products such as medical kits including: bandages, gauze, surgical fabrics, & cotton
- Inspect products for any possible defects
Previous Experience Preferred Includes:
- Previous employment in Clean Room manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing experience
- E-beam column assembly, optics assembly, and metrology tool integration and build
Medical Manufacturing Assemblers Employed Through Westaff Will Receive Benefits Such As:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Retirement savings plan
- Weekly pay - Access to pay stubs online & through Westaff's mobile app
- Direct deposit available
- Access to FREE online skill building courses
Apply Today for IMMEDIATE Consideration!
Military & veterans urged to apply!