CNC Operators Needed Immediately for an Aerospace Company in Meriden!
Location: Meriden, CT
Pay Rate: $15-$20/hr based on experience
Shift: 3:45pm-12:00am, Monday-Friday with additional Saturdays
CNC Operators are Responsible for:
- Setting-up and running various Swiss Screw and/or CNC Machining centers.
- Producing tight tolerance parts (+/- .0001) for use in the Medical and Aerospace industries.
- Reading and interpreting blueprints to include Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing.
- Using handheld measuring tools and optical comparators.
- Identifying and documenting nonconforming material in accordance with documented procedures.
- Maintaining proper identification and traceability throughout manufacturing processes.
Requirements of a CNC Operator:
- Proven experience as a CNC Machine Operator
- Skill in operating CNC machinery in a fast paced/quick change environment
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings
- Computer savvy with basic understanding of computer programming and CAD/CAM
Westaff Offers Benefits including:
- Weekly pay!
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and 401K
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!