Westaff is currently seeking Manufacturing Workers to carry out various tasks at our clients busy Fabrication shop in the South Burlington VT area.
Pay: $15 p/hr
Duration: Temp to Hire
Shift: Monday-Friday 12:00pm-8:00pm (shift may change to 4:00pm-12:00am once fully trained)
Manufacturing Worker Responsibilities:
- Load raw materials onto production lines.
- Inspect finished products for defects.
- Perform assembly and sub-assembly operations.
- Operate hand-held equipment.
- Use pallet jacks to transport raw materials.
Benefits while working with Westaff:
- Weekly pay
- Free online skill building training
- Refer a friend bonus (call for additional info)
- Mobile phone discount with Verizon and AT&T plans Medical, dental, vision (for qualifying associates)
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to apply!
- Secondary education in appropriate discipline.
- Basic knowledge of chimney industry.
Experience is not a deal breaker, we are willing to train anyone.
Benefits once hired on as permanent employee:
- Health insurance
- Paid time off