Westaff Is Seeking A 2nd Shift Machine Operator For A Leading Manufacturer And Supplier In New Britain, CT!
Pay Range: $13- $16/hr
Hours: 3:30PM – 12AM, Monday-Friday
Ready To Start Your Career In Manufacturing?
Join one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers who specialize in manufacturing rigid metal packaging, including tin cans, metal closures, and can components.
Job Responsibilities Expected Of A Machine Operator:
- Sets up and operates production machinery for rigid metal packaging.
- Modify or adjust equipment to meet specifications in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
- Inspects components such as daubers, screw caps, unitop utility cans, and inserts.
The Ideal Machine Operating Candidate Will Have:
- 1-2 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Blue print reading knowledge.
- Metal manufacturing experience.
Upon Hire, Chosen Candidates Will Have Access To The Following Competitive Benefits:
- Weekly Pay!
- Free Online Skill Building Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Retirement Savings Plan
Apply TODAY for IMMEDIATE Consideration for the Machine Operator Position!