Shipping and Receiving Assistant Needed Immediately for a Water Pump Manufacturer in Hamden!
Location: Hamden, CT
Pay Rate: $15-$17/hr
Shift: 7:00am-4:00pm, Monday-Friday
The Shipping and Receiving Assistant will be responsible for reviewing and filling out paperwork and ensuring the correct items are shipped. This role is also responsible to support warehouse operations by receiving incoming material, inventory, and checking the contents of packages.
Shipping and Receiving Assistants will be Expected to:
- Utilize computer hardware to generate label, pick, and pack orders
- Use pallet jacks, hand trucks, roller ladders, and forklifts as needed
- Assist in incoming and outgoing shipments to ensure accuracy, completeness, and conditions of shipment
- Restocking shelves and rearranging products
Requirements of a Shipping and Receiving Assistant:
- 2 years of warehouse experience preferred
- Familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of weight scales
- Familiar with forklift, pallet jacks, hand trucks and roller ladders
Westaff Offers Benefits including:
- Weekly Pay!
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Free Online Skill Courses
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!