*Courtesy Posting* Florence Crittenton is seeking Early Childhood Teachers and Aides to work in their Child Enrichment Center in Helena, MT!
Pay: $11.50-$15/hour depending on position
Schedule: 40 hours/week
Florence Crittenton Child Enrichment Center provides licensed, inclusive, high-quality care for children. The Early Childhood Floater Teacher (ECFT) assists the Early Childhood Lead Teacher (ECLT), Early Childhood Assistant Teacher (ECAT), and Early Childhood Teacher Aide (ECTA) in more than one classroom on a regular basis with maintaining services in the childcare program, assists in ensuring that daily practices meet state licensing, early learning standards, and other safety and program quality expectations'
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- ability to provide regular, dependable attendance;
- understanding of toddler/preschool physical, cognitive, and social/emotional development;
- ability to develop strong relationships and work with families;
- ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing with individuals and in groups; strong attention to detail;
- ability to remain flexible;
- ability to remain calm and respond appropriately under high stress situations with children;
- ability to work well in a team;
- ability to ask questions and take initiative;
- ability to multi-task; work under minimal supervision; exercise problem solving skills.
For full job descriptions and to apply, visit