*Courtesy Posting* Butte Native Wellness Center is seeking a Maintenance/Transportation Driver to join their team in Butte, MT!
TO APPLY: Email resumes and cover letter directly to Sparker@naia-butte.org
The maintenance/transportation driver performs janitorial, maintenance and transportation duties. He/She is expected to adhere to all policies and procedures pertaining to the organization and those that are particular to the position.
Schedule: part-time 20 hours/week
Responsibilities of Maintenance/Transportation Driver:
- Complete ISSA training within 30 days of employment and annually
- Provide transportation to medical and other appointments
- Maintain the van including; fuel, mileage and rider logs
- Clean offices, building and clinic and lobby areas.
- Clean outside the building including show shoveling, parking lot, garbage area and lobby entrance.
- Must be able to lift 50-100 lbs.
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Five years experience in maintenance field
- Background check will be run on chosen candidate