Construction Jobs Available
Don’t Miss Out! Terrific Employer. Good Pay and Benefits.
Are you looking for a job in the fast-growing construction field? This might be it! We are NOW HIRING for a Construction Accountant with attention to detail and strong work ethic to be trained on the job. This is a great entry-level opportunity to work at a well-known, local manufacturer offering reliable weekly pay and good benefits!
Get started now! Apply today and learn why construction workers are 3.5x more likely to want to work for Westaff than other staffing companies.
“Plain and simple Westaff is a good company to work for!”
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Westaff Construction Accountant We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE REQUIRED
- 3+ years of project accounting/construction experience required
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
- 2 years minimum experience with QuickBooks
- Experience with Microsoft D365 a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English/Spanish
- Develop, implement, and maintain a construction management system, including setting up projects, budgets, job costs, cost codes, contracts, change orders, purchase orders, and various construction progress reports
- Prepares Purchase orders and keeps track of each job to know the real cost of materials, labor, installation, and equipment
- Responsible for processing of accounts payable. Enter invoices approved draws, purchase orders, etc.
- Update monthly analysis and prepares budget trend reports for construction projects. Assist with month-end and quarterly closing activities
- Reviews and processes subcontracts, subcontract change orders, and Performance and Payment bonds to ensure they are in compliance with specified terms
- Complete AIA forms/billings-Manage project accounting and percentage of completion
- Liaison for Insurance Broker, attorney, and Management team for all correspondence regarding to projects
Working for Westaff If you’re looking for a job in construction, Westaff specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.