Dover based warehouse seeking inspection/quality member.
Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Clean, test, grade, and prepare used and/or open box consumer electronics for resale.
- Grade each product for condition, appearance, fault, or blemish
- Perform quality control and quality assurance throughout the inspection process for consumer electronics equipment.
- Utilize scanning equipment to add items into the inventory database.
- Document defects or product imperfections.
- Utilize a mobile PC handheld to move product around the warehouse.
- Attention to detail.
- General knowledge of consumer electronics.
- General understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Work independently
- Computer literate.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
- Team player.
- Willingness to learn.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Weekly pay
- Free Online Skill Building Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Plan Option
APPLY NOW for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our inspection position!
Members of the Military and Veterans are Encouraged to Apply!