Westaff has IMMEDIATE openings for cable assemblers in Exeter.
Monday through Friday 7 am to 3:30 pm
$23/hour based on experience OT available
- Perform a wide variety of assembly operations to create precision electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Must be able to use precision measuring instruments to ensure conformance with blueprint specifications and tolerances.
- Able to perform manual assembly, hand soldering, and cable harnessing. Wire harness crimping.
- Capable of using micrometers to match work with blueprint specs.
- High School diploma (or equivalent)
- Must be J-STD-001 certified. 4+ years J-STD-001 certified soldering experience IPC 620
- Ability to work with others
- Familiarity with precision aerospace assemblies such as waveguides.
- Comfortable with problem solving techniques
- Knowledgeable about handling and working adhesives and epoxies.
- Ability to read, understand and follow drawings and schematics.
- Must have good manual dexterity and able to work with small components.
- Ability to use microscopes, screwdrivers tweezers, and other miscellaneous tools.
- Ability to work independently under general supervision.
Apply Now to our multiple solderer/assembly positions.
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!