Hours: 7:00am - 3:30pm, Monday thru Friday
Assembly Specialist Responsibilities:
• Apply cover application, lamination, and finishing liquid to plates. Kit, assemble, and clean production material before processing to next stage.
• Cut fabric according to work order instruction, use sandpaper to smooth out surfaces.
• Use hand tools and soldering pen to mold plates according to work order and understanding technical instructions
• Use measuring device to verify quality of product meets work order specifications. Package plates weighing between 10-20 lbs.
• Experience in assembly or production environment (NOT your general packing job). Capable of standing for extended periods of time.
• Bilingual English/Spanish
• Weekly Pay!
• Permanent Opportunity
• Free Online Skill Building Training
• Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Plan
• Referral Bonus Program (Offer $100 for referrals hired)