Westaff is looking to HIRE a FAST-PACED individual with EXPERIENCE in INDUSTRIAL SEWING for a TEMPORARY 1 MONTH assignment in Lafayette, La.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Previous factory sewing, or upholstery experience preferred.
- The ability to read and follow instruction manual.
- Be able to read tape measure.
- Be able to work 8-10 hours standing.
- Know how operate an industrial sewing machine.
- The ability to clean and maintain sewing machine & read work orders.
- The skills to measure and cut material & keep accurate counts.
- The ability to label and package items & perform quality work efficiently
Medical, Dental, Vision & 401k
Free online skill building courses
If you have experience in Sewing or worked previously as a Sewer, APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!