Mixer Operator Wanted In St. Albans, VT
We'll train if you're ready for a career!
Pay rate: $17.25/hr. for 2nd and 3rd shift
Mixer Operator will be responsible for:
- Set up, run, monitor, and shut down twin screw extruders and dry blending equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
- Responsible for quality control for the products made.
- Expected to follow specifications, manuals, use hand tools, power tools, measuring and testing instruments.
- Frequent standing, bending and reaching
- Frequent lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent attendance and time management
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
Benefits while working with Westaff:
- Weekly pay
- Free online skill building training
- Refer a friend bonus (call for additional info)
- Mobile phone discount with Verizon and AT&T plans
- Medical, dental, vision (for qualifying associates)