Westaff is seeking a Human Resources Assistant to support an HR/Quality Assurance department in Helena, MT!
Term: 6+ months (permanent possibility)
Pay: $16-$18/hour DOE
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Responsibilities of Human Resources Assistant:
- Supports the Human Resources and Quality Assurance/Risk Management teams
- Assists with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests
- Assists with new hire and termination processing, as well as other HR processes
- Coordinates training schedules and agendas
- Assists with onboarding for new employees, both locally and remotely
- Assists or prepares correspondence as requested
- Processes incoming and outgoing mail, assist in benefits enrollment
- Responsible for verification/compliancy review of employee personnel files.
- Compiles document/packets for new employee orientation.
- Updates employee files to document personnel actions
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 years' experience in Business or Human Resources or similar role
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 (Word and Excel) required
- Experience with a HRIS platform such as ADP preferred
- Payroll processing experience desired
- Ability to become or current MT notary preferred
- Possible career opportunity
- Health & dental benefits offered
- Free online courses
- Weekly pay
Apply today for consideration for our Human Resources Assistant position!
Military & Veterans encouraged to apply