Engineering Technician Needed for a High Volume Manufacturing Company in Wolcott!
Location: Wolcott, CT
Pay: $40k-$55k based on experience
Shift: 7:00am-3:30pm, Monday-Friday
Engineering Technicians are responsible for product development, fixture and equipment design, internal document control, CNC & Manual machining. They are also responsible for inspection and assembly to produce precision parts and instruments.
Engineering Technicians Will be Expected to:
- Develop/Update 2D design drawings and specifications using SolidWorks
- Modify/Update internal specifications to match manufactured goods and reconcile with supplier specifications
- Operate CNC & Manual machine tools to produce precision parts and instruments
- ID/OD, Surface, Jig Grinding, Milling, Turning, WireEDM, SinkerED
- Inspection of manufactured goods for comparison to internal specifications
- Troubleshooting for product improvements and cost reduction
- Testing and evaluation of designs for manufacturability
- Coordination with manufacturing experts to optimize part design and production processes
Requirements of an Engineering Technician include:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite of programs
- Manufacturing knowledge and experience
- Appropriate certifications and experience
- Experience with Progressive Tool & Die design
- Exposure to PDMWorks, MasterCAM, Esprit, Solidworks or similar software
Benefits Upon Hire include:
- 401k and Retirement Plan
- Health and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off!
Apply today for Immediate Consideration!
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!