Plastic Fabricators Needed in Hamden for a Water Quality Company!
Candidates with strong carpentry skills are encouraged to apply!
Location: Hamden, CT
Shift: 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday- Friday
Pay: $18-$22, Based on experience
Plastic Fabricator Job Summary:
The Plastic Fabricator is responsible for building tanks and equipment for neutralizing and moving industrial waste water, purifying water for: industrial, pharmaceutical, educational, and municipal uses and equipment for the collection and use of ground and rain water.
Fabricators Will be Expected to:
- Ability to decipher blueprints or other related documents for tank/ water treatment and fluid handling equipment assembly layout
- Verify dimensions using measuring instruments for layouts.
- Determine the different types of power tools for cutting and shaping plastic sheet/pipe to specific sizes and shapes according to drawings/blue prints
- Fuse/weld plastic sheets and pipe by using multiple techniques (hot air welding, extrusion welding, butt and socket machine welding, etc.)
- Ability to safely and effectively utilize hand welding tools, welding machines, power tools, hand tools, and fork lifts/scissor lifts
Westaff Offers Benefits to All Fabricators including:
- Weekly Pay, including direct deposit
- Healthcare- including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
- Disability and life insurance plans
- Free online courses
- Opportunity for advancement
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!