National Biotech Tooling and Machine Manufacturer Seeking Immediate Electronic Assemblers to Join Their Team!
Our client creates cutting edge biotech instruments used by some of the top research professionals in the country.
Job Title: Electronic Assembler
Shift: 7:00am-3:30pm, Monday-Friday
Pay Rate: $17.00/hr
Location: Wallingford, CT
Electronic Assembler Job Responsibilities Include:
- Assembling electronic parts, by mounting them into larger assemblies.
- Performing proper soldering and electric wire installation onto products.
- Troubleshooting and testing equipment to make sure it functions properly and effectively.
- Performing other tasks as directly to aid in the production process
Electronic Assembler Qualifications Include:
- Strong Hand Eye Coordination
- At least a year of assembly experience
- Soldering experience preferred
Westaff offers Benefits including:
- Weekly Pay, Including direct deposit
- Healthcare- including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
- Disability and life insurance plans
- Free online courses
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!
Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!