Westaff has immediate opportunities available for Production Supervisors at a great local company in Chester, VT.
7:00-7:00 Day and night shifts available.
Salary based on experience
In the role of Production Supervisor, you participate in, direct and supervise the production line.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Perform first level reporting responsibilities for the Production employees and other department staff including but not limited to departmental processes and operations, staff schedules & time-off, safety, performance management activities such as disciplinary action and evaluations, conducting training and salary recommendations.
- Administer Company policies fairly and consistently.
- Coordinate the readiness of equipment, tools and production material at the start of each shift and after changeovers.
- Communicate with subsequent shifts and departments to have all equipment and materials ready for the start of the next production run.
- Follow production schedule and supervise production staff and department operations to maintain pace and ensure that production schedule is being met.
- Monitor that employees are scheduled and utilized effectively. Prioritize & assign departmental tasks.
- Verify product labeling and coding.
- Inspect workstations setting and verify quality checks for bad seals, misaligned labels, underfilled product, cracked glass or any other variation from standards.
- Ensure product quality and departmental processes conform to SOPs and other commonly accepted standards.
For immediate consideration for the Production Supervisor position, please apply and schedule your interview today.
WE OFFER BENEFITS!
Retirement Savings Plan
FREE Online Skills Classes
VETERANS AND MEMBERS OF THE MILITARY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!