Westaff is hiring Inbound Customer Care Sales Associates for a company located in Lafayette, La.
Training will begin May 17th: Monday through Friday 9am to 4pm (paid and 32-hour week)
Set schedule after training is completed is Monday through Friday 10:30pm to 7pm (40-hour work week)
- Support and provide superior service via phone, email, web, chat, and faxes.
- Obtain customer information and update.
- Proficient in order entry skills, recording customer information, and placing orders for our customer base.
- Offer suggestions and solutions for out of stock items as well as cross sell and upsell.
- May provide technical assistance to the customers, or route the call to the appropriate dept.
- Verify customer account, nature of account, buyer, location, method of shipment and product ordered.
- Provide solutions and have the capability to problem solve on demand.
- Excellent written, listening, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions, communicate effectively utilizing telephone, email, or one on one conversation.
- Ability to effectively manage customer interactions by demonstrating active listening, empathy, patience, and instilling the belief that customers are the most important matter at hand
- Computer keyboarding, navigation of web-based applications, and basic math skills.
- Must be able to follow instruction both verbal and written
- Must be able to maintain composure and handle high stress situations
- Phone and email etiquette
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous sales experience is preferred but not required
- Bilingual HUGE plus!
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!