Award Winning Manufacturing Company is Immediately Hiring Field Service Technicians!
**Great opportunity for recent graduates!**
Apply today for an immediate start!
The role of the Field Service Engineer is to support clients in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Maryland, DC, and other states. Candidates will have to travel by car and plane. Overnight stays are required as needed. When candidates are not traveling to sites, they will be working remote from home.
Pay rate: $18-$25/hr Based on Experience
Shift: 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday
Field Service Technicians are Responsible for:
- Maintaining, repairing, upgrading, assembling, and modifying all types of water systems
- Troubleshooting machinery issues
- Performing training, calibrations, panel modifications, wiring installations, as well as site visits for quotes.
- Providing the customers with on-site support
Field Service Technician Job Requirements:
- Plumbing and Welding Experience required
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in a professional setting preferred
Field Service Technician Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Free Online Skill Building Courses
- Weekly pay
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to Apply!