Immediately hiring Laser Machine Operators for our Paynesville manufacturer's CNC/Laser department!
Hours: 9:00pm – 6:00am Sunday – Thursday
CNC Laser Machine Operators are primarily responsible for laser operations such as machine setup, machine maintenance and product quality. Other CNC machine operator duties include:
- Ensure machine programs are loaded and edited
- Load materials in sheet bays, and as needed, unload, stack and tag metal goods
- Perform quality inspections on sheet cuts before loading bays
- Assist other machine operators including omega operators, and crane operators
- Perform general laser maintenance, including lens cleaning, replacing cutting beds, changing high pressure cylinders, replace torch head wear parts, changing oil on vacuum pumps, and greasing parts
If you are an experienced CNC machine operator with laser operating experience, apply today and take advantage of immediate benefits including:
- Weekly Pay
- Health coverage including dental, vision, 401k
- OT, advancement opportunities as well as access to free online skills training
Military members are strongly encouraged to apply!