Seeking a Toolmaker Immediately for a Reputable Manufacturer in Farmington!
Location: Farmington, CT
Shift: 7:00am-3:30pm, Monday-Friday
Pay Rate: $27-$32/hr based on experience
Toolmaker Job Requirements Include:
- Set-up & maintenance of new tooling
- Assisting in the standardization of tooling component inventory
- Meet quoted tool/fixture/gage build cost
- Assist in development & implementation of lean projects
- Assist Managers as requested on all metal stamping and four slides programs
Toolmaker Minimum Requirements Include:
- Minimum 5 years experience in the Set-up – Trouble shooting and Production of Progressive, Compound & Secondary tooling.
- Working knowledge of ISO quality standards
- An understanding of Manufacturing Engineering - Quality Engineering - Knowledge of Lean manufacturing and its components
Westaff Offers Immediate Benefits Including:
- Weekly pay
- Paid time off
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!