CNC Machinist needed for a Precision Metal Manufacturer in Durham!
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!
Location: Durham, CT
Pay Rate: $20-$30/hr based on experience
Shift: 7:00am-3:30pm or 3:30pm-12:00am, Monday- Friday
Works independently to set up and ensure the operation of machines and related equipment to produce quality products.
CNC Machinist Essential Job Duties Includes:
- Effectively and safely mounts, installs, aligns and secures fixtures in machines
- Effectively set-up and tear-down tools and fixatures in accordance to establish procedures, maintains accurate setup and production records per company standards.
- Troubleshooting fixture, tooling, and production part problems as they are encountered.
- Resetting production equipment and reboots if malfunctions occurs
- Monitoring machine coolant/oil/ quality/levels/ predictive maintenance programs as required
The Ideal candidate would have experience with troubleshooting, set-ups, change-overs, off-sets, tool-changes for CNC and/or assembly machines/equipment
CNC Machinist Minimum Requirements Include:
- 3-5 years of related experience/ training
- Laser Welding experience preferred
CNC Machinist Benefits:
- Weekly Pay
- Free Online Skill Building Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision
Veterans and Military encouraged to apply!