3rd shift Parts Planning Coordinator $18-$20/hr 7:30 p.m. to 6:00 a.m Monday night - Thursday night with Friday night OT as needed
Summary: Act as the liaison between various production departments (assembly, machining, fabrication, etc.) and logistical support groups (receiving, distribution, etc.).
• Proactively evaluate resources to determine future shortages in purchased and manufactured parts and communicate issues with management and appropriate support functions.
• Routine processes include: navigating and printing pick lists, pulling and placing parts on kit carts from supermarket areas, replenishing inventory, detecting quality defects in parts, position of parts on carts, racks, bins and communication of parts shortages, if applicable.
• Coordinate inventory adjustments, the replacement of inventory, and ensure inventory accuracy.
• Oversee the direct vendor delivery method, including: parts being delivered late, to the incorrect location, with the wrong quantity or wrong part.
• Coordinate deliveries, including: setting up system, setting up parts to be delivered to specific departments, or scheduling how/when parts are to be delivered or shipped.
• Schedule how/when parts are to be delivered or shipped.
• Set-up new locations and removal of “old” inventory.
• Help determine bin size and quantity multiple.
• Provide daily line load schedule for a multitude of departments.
• Investigate potential bill of material errors or misapplication of parts and coordinate as appropriate.
• Advise material planning on true urgency of parts to avoid unnecessary expedites.
• Identify substitute parts when current parts are not available.
• Responsible for equipment such as forklifts, reach truck, tuggers, and racking, along with all materials picked including purchased and manufactured parts.
If you are looking to start a brand new career apply online today.
Members of the Military and Veterans Welcome to Apply!
Remedy Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.