Laboratory Technicians needed in East LA manufacturing facility. Must be willing to relocate
Pay: $22-32/hourly depending on experience
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experienced in a technical laboratory role, preferably within the Chemical Manufacturing (or related) industry.
- Degree Preferable but Experience a Must!
- Proven exposure to and use of safe systems of work – e.g. risk management & incident reporting.
- Ability to follow instructions and work according to production schedules.
- Intermediate computer skills, including the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
Hours: M - TR 10 hr days
- conducting and supporting scientific investigations and experiments.
- planning, setting up and undertaking controlled experiments and trials. recording and analyzing data.
- collecting, preparing and/or testing samples.
- maintaining, calibrating, cleaning and testing sterility of the equipment.
- weekly pay
- free online skill building classes
- medical, vision, dental and 401k options
- permanent opportunity
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
MILITARY AND VETERANS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY