Leading manufacturer in the air conditioning industry seeking for a Welder!
Permanent Placement - $22 p/h - Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Responsible for all component pre-fabrication/preparation, perform MIG and TIG welding works.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, written instructions and diagrams to perform task on hand.
- De-bur and grind metal as necessary to achieve proper surface texture
- Receive daily instruction from immediate superior and perform tasks as required.
- Assist to assemble components such as valve, piping fittings, mounting bracket/support and other components based on engineering design.
- Perform MIG, TIG and other types of weld based on production schedule.
- Ensure good weld penetration with good finishing appearance that conform to high welding standard.
- Ensure all welding works are being done correctly as per engineering drawing and customer order requirement.
- Coordinate with co-workers to maximize the productivity and improve installation efficiency.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED preferred.
- Possessed welding certificate will be an added advantage for this position.
- Have at least 2 years of welding experience in a manufacturing environment or in metal welding.
- Knowledge of manufacturing and welding best practices and safety procedures.
- Able to work overtime when require and complete task as per planned schedule.
- Candidate who possesses a valid welding certificate is preferred.