$1.000 SIGN ON BONUS!
Westaff has an immediate 1st shift opening for a Quality Precision Inspector in Littleton, NH!
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday 7am-3:30pm
Under general supervision, the Quality Precision Inspector performs diversified inspection of production parts, such as Request for Inspection, First Piece, receiving of raw materials, final proof sampling, etc. to ensure conformance with Client specifications.
- Must read and understand Client product drawings and specifications
- Perform detailed (FPIR/PSIR/QCIP) on items that are newly produced products or parts
- Make visual inspections checking material or product for surface defects
- Performs in-process and sampling inspections of parts and assemblies
- Uses all types of inspection equipment to test products, obtain measurements and document findings
- Create and manage notifications in SAP to document defective parts.
- Use Microsoft Word and Excel as necessary for creating/maintaining detailed inspection documents and data records as required.
- Maintain relevant files in enterprise software. Eventually able to create an ECO in new SAP platform.
- Understand and follow the Client Quality Manual.
- Performs other duties as required.
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION FOR THE QUALITY PRECISION INSPECTOR POSITION!
Military and Veterans are Encouraged to Apply!