WESTAFF IS ACTIVELY RECRUITTING IN THE DURHAM, NC AREA
HR CONSULTANT (CLASSIFICATION/COMPENSATION)
Hour: PT-20 hours per week
HR CONSULTANT-CLASSIFICATION/COMPENSATION DUTIES:
- Research , design & implement leading-edge, efficient, effective and competitive. Classification & Compensation programs, policies & procedures which are informed by local government best practices.
- Assist with future designs, automation and actively engage in opportunities for continuous improvement with regards to our process, practices, or policies.
- Research, analyze and compile statistics on compensation and job classifications to develop competitive position descriptions and classifications that align with industry standards, and to ensure internal parity of compensation across depts.
- Conduct Job analyses to determine job classifications
- Provide consultation on organizational structure and position design
- Provide advise on the resolution of classification and salary complaints
- Experienced Classification & Compensation Consultant with at least 5 years of professional level expertise in classification of jobs and/or compensation program management
- Experience with developing and maintaining job classifications and titles in conjunction with NC State Government & Local County research/data & analytics
- Experience with researching, developing, and maintaining salary ranges using market data sources
- Experience directly related to Classification and Compensation process improvement
- Understand Market Study research
- Understand Government classification structure
- Great Communication skills
- Professional knowledge of NC government and local government HR policies- a plus
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Vision, Dental & Retirement Saving Plan
- Permanent Opportunity
- Free online Skill Building Training
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply !
PLEASE INCLUDE UPDATED RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION