CNC Set Up Operators needed Immediately in Meriden!
Location: Meriden, CT
Pay Rate: $15-$20/ hour based on experience
Shift: 3:45pm-12:00am, Monday- Friday with additional Saturdays
CNC Set Up Operator Job Duties Include:
- Reviewing material and machine efficiency
- Editing programs as needed to support production
- Working with all CNC operators to ensure dimensionally acceptable product.
- Working in conjunction with Engineering completing all quote requests to department.
- Providing input on fixture configuration, work center to be used, rate per hour, tooling and any other special considerations
- Setting up new and legacy parts (could be in multiple machines) and assists in the turn over to production CNC Operators
CNC Set Up Operator Requirements Include:
- Proficient with Master Cam.
- Knowledge of Tsugami & Bridgeport Vertical CNC machine centers and their operating systems
- Experience operating CNC machines, creating new programs and making adjustments to existing programs.
- Knowledge of measuring equipment. CMM, dial indicators, comparator, micrometer and gauging.
Westaff Offers Benefits including:
- Paid Time Off and 401k
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Weekly Pay
Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!