Are you looking to kick off your manufacturing career? Our finishing department is immediately seeking Production Assemblers for our Waite Park factory!
1st Shift Hours: 6am-2pm or 7am-3pm Monday through Friday
Pay starting $16-$17 pending experience
The finishing process of our production entails cleaning and preparing manufactured product for shipping. Production assemblers should expect to:
- Set up and position work pieces for finishing, use tools that remove material from production pieces
- Read blueprints to determine product specifications and order of production process
- inspect and measure finished pieces using equipment such as levels, height gages, amps or autocollimators.
Qualified finish and assemblers should have previous manufacturing experience deburring, finishing, polishing or processing manufactured components. Requirements:
- 6 months of relevant measuring experience in a manufacturing setting
- high school diploma or GED
Production assemblers are immediately eligible for all Westaff benefits including:
- medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- weekly pay, overtime and advancement opportunities