Looking to expand or utilize your machine operator experience for a packaging company in Holyoke, MA? Love working nights and having overtime opportunity?
The machine operator will be responsible for the production of material flow on equipment, as well as monitoring the process' success by making operating adjustments as needed.
1st Shift: 6:00 PM to 6:00 AM with a rotating schedule
Pay: $15.00 per hour
Machine operator job duties:
- perform quality checks on machines, following standard procedures.
- Basic troubleshooting of process, product or equipment implemented as needed.
- Slit material to appropriate widths and lengths as required.
Machine Operator Requirements:
- high level of attention to detail
- can safely lift and up to 40lbs
- experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Savings Plans
- Free Online Skill Building Training
- Weekly Pay
- Permanent Opportunity
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!