Westaff is looking for 3rd shift Production Operator II level in Milford, NH area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Pay: $16/hour plus $1.45 shift differential(DOE)
Hours: Sun-Thurs 1130PM - 730AM
Work location: Milford, NH
Production Operator II Job Description:
- Operate multiple basic production machines and/or a single complex, technical production equipment to manufacture parts in compliance with work order instructions; makes machine adjustments and contacts appropriate person when needed
- Inspects parts to determine if product meets quality/ customer specifications and takes appropriate action concerning parts that are not to customer/quality standards
- Transfers parts to next process via computer software
- Loads, unloads and stacks product; transports product via hand-truck, forklift, crane, or hoist
- Cleans work area, machines, tools and equipment
- Trains incoming operators on processes and procedures
- Wears required personal protective equipment at all times in areas where mandatory Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred, but not necessary
- A minimum of six (6) months manufacturing experience
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Understand and act on verbal and/or written instructions
- Read/interpret standard and metric measurements
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division)
- Knowledge of handheld measuring equipment such as micrometers, calipers, drop gauges, etc.
- Assess product quality deficiencies to determine disposition; reporting to appropriate person
- Must exhibit attention to detail as well as excellent listening skills
- Must be able to work with a diverse variety of people from different cultures and backgrounds
Benefits working for Westaff:
Apply today for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Production Operator II openings!