Westaff currently hiring Receivers to work in Medley. Long term opportunity 1st shift $12.00 per hour. Great opportunity for future advancement
Must be able to foster company mission and core values to help drive the organization towards a more constructive culture and higher performance. In addition, the Receiver must operate warehouse equipment to ensure the products are being delivered in a timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned/changed to meet business needs.
- Prepare stock for inventory.
- Change inventory tags and keep up to date.
- Make sure that work area is maintained clean and clutter free.
- Follow safety procedures and wear personal protective equipment.
- Put stock away in appropriate warehouse locations.
- Packages samples and materials for shipping to customer.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area including performing general housekeeping duties i.e. sweeping, etc.
- Use appropriate manual equipment, including pallet jack and by hand.
- Properly labels pallets with designated receiving label for proper identification of pallets.
- Loads and unloads materials to and from trucks, pallets, racks and vehicles.
- Performs cycle counting. Identifies and reports inventory record errors.
- When off-loading containers keep an organized and accurate count of what is being loaded and off-loaded.
- Reliable, regular attendance is essential.
- Supports teamwork through active participation and/or by helping team ideas work.
- Performs duties safely and in accordance with Company safety policies.
- Perform all other duties and or projects as assigned by a supervisor or manager.
- 2+ years of experience in Manufacturing/Production Environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines