Hours: 8:00am - 2:30pm, Monday thru Saturday
Cafeteria Worker Responsibilities:
• Maintaining dining areas and kitchen areas, including clearing and cleaning tables, emptying trash cans, and washing dishes
• Taking food and drink orders and preparing and cooking food
• Serving the public, sweeping, mopping, washing pots, pans, and dishes, light cooking, put away stock, prep, lifting, pulling.
• Must have at least 1 year of cooking experience in an environment where a variety of entrees and methods are used
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule
• Weekly Pay!
• Permanent Opportunity
• Free Online Skill Building Training
• Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Plan
• Referral Bonus Program (Offer $100 for referrals hired)