Full time, assembly operator positions available at our local Renville (Olivia area) manufacturer!
Dependable employment with an expanding, reputable manufacturing company!
1st shift: 7am–4:30 Mon–Thu & 7-12p Friday
Assembly operators should expect to:
- Assemble products, while visually inspecting for quality
- Operate various hand tools and measuring equipment such as calipers or micrometers
- Record product material and job order transactions as directed.
The ideal production assembler will have manufacturing, assembly, inspector or machine operation experience. Entry level candidates with enthusiasm for the manufacturing industry are encouraged to apply!
Manufacturing assemblers will immediately qualify for Westaff benefits including:
- Weekly Pay
- Health benefits including medical, dental, vision and retirement plans
- Free access to Blueprint reading and manufacturing online skill building courses
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Military members are encouraged to apply.