Polyconcept Manufacturer in Medley is hiring for material handler to operate warehouse equipment to ensure the products are being delivered in a timely manner.
Shift:4:00pm to 12:30am
Pay: $13.00 per hour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned/changed to meet business needs.
• Prepare stock for inventory.
• Change inventory tags and keep up to date.
• Make sure that work area is maintained clean and clutter free.
• Follow safety procedures and wear personal protective equipment.
• Put stock away in appropriate warehouse locations.
• Packages samples and materials for shipping to customer.
• Maintains a clean and organized work area including performing general housekeeping duties i.e. sweeping, etc.
• Use appropriate manual equipment, including pallet jack and by hand.
• Properly labels pallets with designated receiving label for proper identification of pallets.
• Loads and unloads materials to and from trucks, pallets, racks and vehicles.
• Performs cycle counting. Identifies and reports inventory record errors.
• When off-loading containers keep an organized and accurate count of what is being loaded and off-loaded.
• 2+ years of experience in Manufacturing/Production Environment
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to organize and prioritize workload in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines