Immediately hiring several Production Packagers to operate our plastic machine operations for our growing Paynesville manufacturer!
Work 6 days, get 2 days off and take advantage of guaranteed overtime every/every other week! No background or drug test required, start tomorrow!
1st shift: 6am - 2:30pm $14/hr
2nd shift: 2pm - 10:30pm $15/hr
Production packagers are responsible for various stages of our plastics manufacturing process. Operators will:
- Visually inspect for quality defects in finished product. Report imperfections to quality inspector.
- Coiling, stacking, and packaging finished manufactured products on pallets for shipping
- Label products with proper labels before packing
- Operate machinery, including coilers, wrappers, and grinder machines
- Immediate start! No pre-employment testing required.
- Weekly pay, automatic overtime
- Immediate health benefits
- Access to free online classes designed for manufacturing career advancement! Learn machine set up or blue print reading.
Are you qualified?
If you are a dependable team player seeking opportunity to grow with a manufacturer, contact us today. Previous production packing, assembly or machine operating experience is ideal but not necessary. Many production packagers transition well from general labor or warehouse work.
Apply now, start tomorrow!