Responsible for the operation of the sit-down forklift and moving materials to/from the production area.
Hours: 10:00PM - 6:30AM, Wednesday thru Sunday
Forklift Driver Responsibilities:
• Moves material within and from the warehouse to the production area, and returns finished products to the shipping area.
• Works closely with machine leads and site supervision for production of finished products. Support production machine changeovers.
• Removes pallets, strapping and packing materials, and moves recycle materials to recycle area.
• Weighs, and places in proper location all finished products following company guidelines.
• Bilingual English/Spanish, Forklift Certified (sit down electric)
• Weekly Pay!
• Permanent Opportunity
• Free Online Skill Building Training
• Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Plan