Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday thru Friday
Bilingual Clerk II Responsibilities:
• Greet applicants and the public at the front desk to answer general questions regarding the housing assistance application process, the waiting list and status on the waiting list.
• Direct applicants which have been scheduled for an appointment or are responding to a housing offer to appropriate personal.
• Cover incoming phone calls, when Telephone Operator takes AM/PM and lunch breaks.
• The incumbent must be able to work with the public and possess basic computer skills, as they will need to access PHCD’s database to locate an applicant’s position on the waiting list and occasionally correspond with staff by email.
• Bilingual English/Spanish, knowledge of Microsoft Office, minimum of 3 years in an office environment
• Weekly Pay!
• Permanent Opportunity
• Free Online Skill Building Training
• Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Plan