Our Client is hiring for Logistic Technicians working a compressed week of 12-hours shifts. They are a 24/7 manufacturing facility providing technical support across all shifts.
Pay: $17 p/hr
Shift: 7:00am-7:00pm (A&C Shifts available)
Logistics Technician Job Description:
- Perform manual and clerical duties related to shipping, receiving, inspection, warehousing, equipment, supplies, and mail.
- Examine incoming shipments for damage or shortages
- Prepare materials for shipping
- Physically load and unload transported equipment.
- Perform work within standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
- Other duties as assigned
These positions will fill up fast - so don't delay, complete your application right away!
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Fluent in English - written & verbal
- Candidates must be able to meet driving requirements for driving company vehicles.
- Physical Capacity Demands: ability to perform work in a standing position for majority of a 12 hour shift (excluding breaks). Able to lift, pull, and/or carry a minimum of 50 pounds on a periodic basis throughout the shift. Able to perform activities that include bending at the waist, stooping, kneeling, crouching, or reaching.
Excellent benefits once hired onto the Client's payroll:
- 401(k) -no waiting
- period Sick days -no waiting period
- Days off - no waiting period
- Floating Holidays - no waiting period
- Multiple insurance choices - no waiting period
- Pay increase and 12% shift premium - no waiting period
Benefits while working with Westaff:
- Weekly pay
- Free online skill building training
- Refer a friend bonus (call for additional info)
- Mobile phone discount with Verizon and AT&T plans Medical, dental, vision (for qualifying associates)
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to apply!