Do you have Quality Control Inspector experience? If so, this leading manufacturer has the Quality Control job for you!
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Pay: $12-15/hr based on experience
Location: East Hartford, CT
Quality Control Inspector Responsibilities:
- Utilize micrometers, vernier calipers, and optical equipment such as microscopes and optical comparators to measure physical dimensions and characteristics.
- Operate electronic test equipment such as LCR bridges, vector impedance meters, d33 meters, and oscilloscopes to measure electrical parameters.
- Exercise proper care in the handling and storage of parts while in the inspection area particularly those that are small and delicate.
- Operate computerized test system by entering correct test parameters, loading test wheel, and interpreting test results.
- Ensure that equipment in use has been properly calibrated.
- Evaluate returned product to determine validity of rejects and document findings.
- Document all inspection activities on the proper forms. Maintain orderly files of up-to-date inspection data.
- Inform appropriate technical and sales personnel of problem areas.
- Interpret specification sheets, engineering drawings, and other documentation to assist in the inspection process.
Quality Control Inspector Requirements:
- High school diploma, technical schooling or equivalent
- Ability to use gauges and measurement equipment
- 1 year prior experience
- Weekly pay!
- Health, dental, vision, and retirement savings plans
- Permanent Opportunity
- Free online skill building training
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply