Hours: 7:00AM-4:30PM, Monday thru Friday (Flexible OT as needed)
Quality Inspector II Responsibilities:
• Inspects and document the quality of products at various stages in the Production Line process.
• Perform inspection of finished products per work-order/blueprint documents.
• Assist in shipment preparation activities (labeling, support documentation, and packaging) based on quality of product.
• Uses measuring tools; such as calipers, micrometers and gauges to inspect product. Stand for extended periods while performing inspection..
• Minimum 2 year of manufacturing experience in a Quality Control or Inspection role.
• Capable of communicating in Spanish, and Understands English.
• Weekly Pay!
• Permanent Opportunity
• Free Online Skill Building Training
• Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Plan