Come join our team!
Westaff is looking to fill an internal Recruiting position for our Norwalk office.
Jobs for people. People for jobs.
The primary responsibility of the Recruiter is screening and skill matching candidates to customer staffing requests. This position is also responsible for social media and job board platforms, managing temporary associates, and taking disciplinary action as appropriate. The Recruiter will also have direct responsibility for overseeing assigned client accounts from the Branch office.
- · Additional day to day responsibilities include:
- · Provides administrative/analytical support
- · Specific operations/support role
- · Customer service driven
- · Exhibits analytical skills
- · Provides some leadership and development of others
- Maintain communication/public relations with established clients to ensure successful business development, build business relationships within the client site, and to promote client and employee retention
- Conduct quality control calls and arrival calls on all client orders
- Determine client needs and place appropriately skilled employees on assignments
- Accomplishes results through a combined effort of the team.
- Use appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to help guide team/peers toward company goals and objectives
- Conduct client specific orientations and participate in ongoing training
- Recruit, interview, evaluate and make hiring decisions for temporary associates
- Counsel temporary associates on company policies and procedures and take corrective actions when necessary
- Maintain a high level of service excellence, respect, and positive attitude when working with peers, flexible employees, and clients
Direct Work Involvement:
- Responsible for all projects assigned to them/team. Help meet established schedules/client expectations
- Determines client needs, place appropriately skilled employees on temporary, temp to hire, and direct placement assignments
- Assign appropriate pay rates for flexible employees and bill rates for clients within established guidelines
- Identify recruiting needs and participate in the development of outside recruiting sources
- Being a team player is essential to success in our team!
- 2 year degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years in a customer service role
- Ability to quickly adapt in a high stress environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Want to join our team? Apply today for immediate consideration!