Westaff is Seeking a Set Up Mechanic for a Plastic Manufacturer in Shelton!
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Location: Shelton, CT
Pay Rate: $24/hr
Shift: 7:00am-7:00pm, Monday-Friday
The Setup Mechanic sets up, troubleshoots, and performs preventative maintenance on contact heat and preheat thermoforming machines and support equipment. The Setup Mechanic may be required to operate machinery when needed.
Set Up Mechanics are Responsible for:
- Installing tooling and performing set-ups, as well as corrective and preventative maintenance on thermoforming machines and auxiliary equipment
- Conducting mechanical, pneumatic, and electrical troubleshooting.
- Performing root cause analysis to identify causes of defects and troubleshooting problems.
- Identifying, retrieving, and replacing machine components from the stockroom.
Requirements of a Set Up Mechanic:
- High school diploma or general equivalency degree (GED); or 3 years related experience and/or training
- Previous mechanical or electrical experience preferred
Westaff Offers Benefits including:
- Weekly pay!
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k and Life Insurance
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!