Set Up Technician Needed for a Plastic Manufacturer in Shelton!
Apply today for Immediate consideration!
Location: Shelton, CT
Pay Rate: $26/hr
Shift: 7:00am-7:00pm, Monday-Friday
Set Up Technicians are Responsible for:
- Use of electrical meters in troubleshooting and analyzing machine problems.
- Assembling wires, insulation, and electrical components
- Analyzing test results and repairing or adjusting equipment according to analysis.
- Calibrating instruments according to specifications.
- Understanding and troubleshooting low and high voltage electrical circuits, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment, and Programmable Logic Controls.
Requirements of a Set Up Technician:
- High school diploma or general equivalency degree (GED); or 3 years related experience and/or training
- Technical background including technical school or previous technician experience
Westaff Offers Benefits including:
- Weekly pay!
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k and Life Insurance
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!