Now hiring an experienced, thorough Mechanic for our commercial truck servicing department!
Diagnose, repair and service our trucks and transportation vehicles.
7:30am - 5pm Monday through Friday, weekends off!
Our Auto Mechanic should expect to:
- Diagnose vehicles based on observational and mechanical testing
- Repair vehicles based on the diagnosed issues
- Test drive vehicles after repairs are complete to ensure mechanical soundness and to determine whether any other problems exist
- File auto documentation on each repair
Are your mechanical skills and qualifications a match?
- High school diploma/GED required
- 2+ years of automotive or commercial truck repair experience
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to operate diagnostic tools required
If you are an experienced auto mechanic seeking a long term, career opportunity with a growing transportation industry, our shop is for you!