Westaff is seeking a sharp, motivated, self-starter to join our winning team in our Hialeah Office
Pay: $40,000 base salary per year plus Commission - up to $60k 1st year if meeting minimum recruiting standards
Job Description: Qualified candidate will be working in a high-volume, team environment while making appropriate hiring and employment decisions using independent judgment to determine the best applicant to represent Westaff
• Solicit, interview, screen, evaluate, select, hire and train Associates.
• Match the appropriate candidates with client’s expectations and requirements.
• After selecting the candidate to fill the open requisition - instruct, train and orient Associate on company policies and expectations about the particular assignment.
• Supervise and appraise the productivity and efficiency of the Associate through follow-up and quality control checks.
• Handle Associate’s complaints, grievances, questions and concerns.
• Meet with clients to determine exact staffing needs. Identify the essential functions and job descriptions of the open position.
• Use every contact with clients (QC, Arrival and Extension Calls) as a marketing opportunity to sell additional services.
• Must be able to manage high levels of activity and multiple demands.
• Previous staffing/recruiting experience is a plus.
• Bilingual (Spanish/English) required for this opportunity.
This is a challenging, fast-paced career opportunity for a highly organized candidate with excellent time-management skills and a commitment to excellence.
Westaff offers full industry leading training, generous commission structure, 100% paid health benefits, retirement plan and solid career path. APPLY NOW!