Hours: 8:30AM to 5:30PM, Monday thru Friday (Flexible to Work Overtime)
Account Payable Rep Responsibilities:
• Review and post A/P Invoices and obtain appropriate departmental approvals for invoices.
• Reconcile vendor statements against vendor accounts in E.R.P. system.
• Posting Vendor Purchase Return Orders/ Purchase orders credit validation and invoicing (PRO/PO reconciling).
• Process A/P payments both electronically and via manual checks, Assist Finance Department in the month-end close process.
• Three to five years’ experience in Accounts Payable
• Requires working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Word, and Excel (minimum of intermediate level in Excel); experience with Dynamics NAV and QuickBooks preferred.
• Weekly Pay!
• Permanent Opportunity
• Free Online Skill Building Training
• Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Plan