Hours: 7:30AM - 4:00PM, Monday thru Friday
Entry Level Machine Operator Responsibilities:
• Operate various machineries used to manufacture aluminum, copper and acrylic pieces (weigh between 1-7 lbs.)
• Machineries trained on and used vary from punch press (sheer, [pressure, and cut), table saw, electronic and automated booth sander, aluminum bending, MIG or TIG welding and chop saw.
• Use handheld scanner to scan order form for details on the production needed for work order.
• Perform inventory count and store plates as produced.
• Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus, not a requirement).
• Weekly Pay!
• Permanent Opportunity
• Free Online Skill Building Training
• Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Plan